**All Photos on this site are mine unless otherwise credited. Please ask permission to use elsewhere! Many thanks!! If you see one of your photos that you'd like me to remove, just let me know! Xo!!!I am currently working on a 365 Project. 1 picture a day for 365 days. I am shooting it all on film and, as you know, film costs money. If you are feeling generous and want to help me in continuing this project just click that little button right down there. If you can imagine my appreciation wrapping around the world a million times that's how much I do (really, really, REALLY appreciate it).
Posts tagged "movies"
- [Mike's girlfriend has just left him over his broken promise not to play poker]
- Worm: You know what always cheers me up?
- Mike McDermott: No, what's that?
- Worm: Rolled up aces over kings. Check-raising stupid tourists and taking huge pots off of them. Playing all-night high-limit Hold'em at the Taj, "where the sand turns to gold." Stacks and towers of checks I can't even see over.
- Mike McDermott: Fuck it, let's go.
- Worm: Don't tease me.
- Mike McDermott: Let's play some cards.
- Worm: Yes!
- Sam: You don't realize, this is good, this doesn't happen often in your life. We can work this stuff out. I want to help you, you know? We need each other...
- Andrew Largeman: This isn't a conversation about this being over, it's, it's... I'm not, like, putting a period at the end of this, you know, I'm putting, like, an ellipsis on it, cause I'm- I'm- I'm worried that if I don't figure myself out, if I don't go like land on my own two feet, then I'm just gonna to mess this whole thing up, and this is too important. I gotta go... you changed my life in four days. This is the beginning of something really big. But right now, I gotta go.
- (Andrew comes back and finds Sam crying in a phone booth.)
- Sam: What are you doing?
- Andrew Largeman: Remember that idea I had, about working stuff out on my own, and then finding you once I worked stuff out?
- Sam: The ellipsis?
- Andrew Largeman: Yeah, the ellipsis, it's dumb. It's dumb. It's an awful idea. I'm not gonna do it, okay? Cause like you said, this is it. This is life. And I'm in love with you... I think that's the only thing I've ever really been sure of in my entire life. And I'm really messed up right now, and I got a whole lot of stuff I have to work out, but I don't want to waste any more of my life without you in it. And I think I can do this. I mean, I want to. I have to, right?
- Sam: Yeah. Yes!
- Andrew Largeman: So what do we do? What do we do?
I’d be very glad to have you kiss me now if you don’t mind.
unknown (old, black and white film)
- Lelaina Pierce: I was really going to be somebody by the time I was 23.
- Troy Dyer: Honey, all you have to be by the time you're 23 is yourself.
- Lelaina Pierce: I don't know who that is anymore.
- Troy Dyer: I do. And we all love her. I love her. She breaks my heart again and again, but I love her.